Why a CAE Artist Membership?
You spoke and we listened! Our CAE Artist Membership offers loads of new benefits that were created specifically for you—the artist. For just $50 you can take advantage of all of the great benefits below. If you’re already a CAE member, contact Sara Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your membership.
– FREE Weekly Open Studio (Starting October 5): Bring your sketch book, canvas, or just your imagination. This is your opportunity to get inspired or create with other artists. Click here for the Open Studio details and schedule.
– FREE Bi-monthly Artists’ Forum: Opportunity to discuss ideas, collaborations, or just network with fellow artists [2020 Dates (5-7 pm): July 23, September 24, November 19; 2021 Dates (5-7 pm): January 28, March 25, May 27, July 22, September 23, November 18]
– Artist Spotlight: Each week, one of our member artists will be featured in our newsletter, The Canvas, for our Artist Spotlight
– You MUST be an Artist Member to participate in the CAE Member Show (The next CAE Member Show is scheduled for November 12-December 23, 2021)
– You MUST be an Artist Member to compete in our new RFP process. This is an opportunity to help craft a major exhibition in the CAE Gallery.
– You MUST be an Artist Member to be considered for a CAE Pop-Up Exhibition. Pop-Up Exhibitions will be offered on one Saturday on alternating months between major exhibitions.
– Receive first consideration to exhibit your work in a CAE Satellite Gallery
– Your artwork will be for sale in our CAE Gift Shop for a minimum of 1 month/year
– Receive a 10% discount on all classes and events
– Receive discounted booth fees at Summerfest and Winterfest
– You MUST be a CAE Artist Member to be considered for acceptance at Colorado Mountain Art Gallery, our co-op gallery in Georgetown, Colorado