Birthday parties at Center for the Arts Evergreen are a great way to give your art lover the gift of art! We make it so easy. You provide the birthday star and all their friends; we provide a party room, instructor-led art project, cake, and birthday games. All this for just $25/child with a minimum of 8 kids! Parties are 2 hours in length. To schedule your party, call Jordan at 303-674-0556 or email email@example.com to get the process started.
- Art Themed Birthday Parties are offered on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- 5:30-7:30 pm on Fridays, 9:30-11:30 am or 1-3 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- Minimum 8 attendees; Maximum of 12 attendees (following COVID guidelines)
- ALL Supplies for one super-fun instructor led art project for each attendee (Select your project below)
- Art instruction for the duration of the party
- Party room will be set-up before you arrive
- Birthday cake will be delivered before you arrive
- We provide cups, napkins, plates, plastic silverware
How does it work?
- You’ll be greeted be our birthday party host/instructor
- Your group will be escorted to our indoor classroom with tables spaced for room to create
- Instructor-led art project will last 45-90 minutes depending on age of attendees and complexity of the project.
- Enjoy your cake (we provide it) and drinks (you provide those) and open presents if you’d like
- Art themed games can be included as well
Canvas painting: Learn painting techniques and create your own masterpiece on 11×14 size canvas. Using a variety of acrylic painting techniques such as color mixing, composition, realism, abstraction, personal expression—participate in a step by step guided process and produce a fabulous final work of art. (Subject matter ideas include: Landscapes, Florals, Still Lifes, Sports, Movie/Cartoon/TV Characters, Abstract Paintings, and Artwork by Famous Artists!)
Stepping stones: Design your own garden stones and decorate them with shells, rocks, colorful tiles, and more. You will need to come back to CAE to pick up your project when it’s dry.
Clay Hand-Building: Learn how to hand build clay projects with air-hardening clay and then paint your creations with acrylic paint.
Tie Dye: Learn the art of tie dye and make a colorful project. Choose a pillowcase, shirt or bandana. Items will go home wet and will need to be washed before they are used.
No-Sew Pillow: Learn how to create a no-sew pillow from start to finish with fleece and stuffing. Then adorn your creation with jewels or beads
- Art themed balloons and decorations: $40
- Art pinata (we provide the pinata, you provide the fillings): $30
- Fabric art apron for each attendee: $5/ea
- Adjustable canvas art apron customized with the birthday star’s name: $20
- Pizza (2 XL pizzas: cheese or one-topping only): $40