ART BAR: Father’s Day Leather
June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
Leather Stamping and Staining
June 8, 2023 | 6 – 8 pm
These leather coasters and wine charms are ready for your personal touch. In this workshop, you will learn the basics of stamping and staining leather. There will be time to practice as you put your mallet to the metal and see the variety of patterns, letters, numbers, and images come to life on your test leather piece. Once you have the hang of it, you will then design 4 custom leather coasters and 4 custom leather wine charms. Add your favorite color of stain to bring your creations to life! This is a perfect gift or outing to celebrate Father’s Day. This is a very active and loud process so get ready to have some fun!
Instructor: Kristin Heidbreder
Come in for a girl’s night, date night, team building, or just to find your creativity through art. New projects every month! Led by a trained instructor. No experience necessary. We provide all art supplies. Show up, be creative, and have fun!
- All art supplies needed to complete your project
- Step-by-step project instruction by a professional guide
- 2 glasses of wine or beer (feel free to BYOB, but the price stays the same)
- $50/person (See above for everything that’s included.)
- Art Bar is from 6-8 pm in either the CAE classroom or gallery
- Wear an apron or clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty
- We provide set-up, clean-up, alcohol service and instruction
**To book a private Art Bar, please contact Emiko Martinez: firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-674-0056