- This event has passed.
Ceramics Open Studio (Ongoing)
September 21 @ 1:00 pm - November 16 @ 4:00 pm
Ceramics Open Studio – Membership
Welcome to our Ceramics Open Studio! The Open Studio membership is required to attend open studio sessions at the CAE Ceramics Studio. This open studio time is designed for those who have some experience with hand-building and wheel-throwing. Please attend at least one beginner ceramics class to familiarize yourself with the studio and equipment. Memberships can be purchased for a duration of 1 year ($50) or 6 months ($30). This membership allows access to the CAE studio during available open studio hours (see open studio session schedule). Register for open studio sessions separately. Open studio membership fees are used to cover studio upkeep including facility fees, equipment fees, tools, and supplies. Please bring your own apron and hand towel. Open studio times vary by season.
By purchasing this open studio membership, you are not registering for any open studio sessions. Open studio sessions and clay must be purchased separately.
Ceramics Open Studio – Sessions
Fall Wednesdays with Gay & Tom (membership required)
Sept 21 – Nov 16 (Wednesdays) from 1 – 4 pm at the Miller House
Please register for your open studio membership before registering for individual open studio sessions.
- Registration is required.
- Cost: $20 per session (we have limited wheels, so please register early). Glaze fees are included in this drop-in price.
- Supply charge: $16/bag charge for clay. Exact cash or use the QR code in the studio. Guides can provide clay upon purchase.
- No firing fees: firing of pieces made during open studio is included. Please note: Only pieces made from clay purchased at CAE may be fired in CAE’s kilns.
- Maximum of 5 students per session. Wheels are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.