September 4 @ 11:00 am - September 5 @ 5:00 pm
September 4th and 5th, 2021
11:00a – 5:00p
Held at Buchanan Field, 32003 Ellingwood Trail, Evergreen, CO 80439
Summerfest is hosted by the Center for the Arts Evergreen, a nonprofit organization.
Proceeds from Summerfest go to support arts programming year-round.
- Beautiful outdoor setting in the Colorado mountains
- Online advertising in our Summerfest shop with the ability to promote and sell your art virtually before the festival happens
- Complimentary happy hour for artists on Saturday evening
- Booth sitters
- High percentage of buyers
- Coffee, water, & snacks for artists
- All booths are placed on a flat, grassy surface
- A social distance and safe environment for attendees and artists
Awards and ribbons will be given to:
- Best of Show (free 10×10 booth in 2022)
- Best of Colorado (free 10 x10 booth in 2022)
- Best of 2D ($100 off booth fee in 2022)
- Best of 3D ($100 off booth fee in 2022)
Each exhibitor will be provided a space measuring 10’ x 10’. Each booth will be 6ft away from each other and will have ample row space for customers to pratice social distancing. Artists are to provide their own display booth, racks and/or tables in order to display their work in an outdoor environment. All booths must include a tent or overhead protection with walls. Artists desiring corner locations or having any other specific space requests, will be assigned spaces on a first-come, first-served basis. Artist desiring locations must request this to CAE before July All booth locations are final and vendors will know of location before day of event. There are occasional high winds in Colorado. Booths/tents should be sturdy and must be weighted down or stake in to the ground.
RSVP & Final Booth Payment Due: August 2, 2021 11:59pm
Medium (please select from the list below):
* Ceramics: Original clay and porcelain work excluding jewelry. No machine-made or mass-produced work.
* Digital Art: Original work for which the original image, or the manipulation of other source material was executed by the artist using a computer. Work must be in limited editions, signed and numbered. Traditional photographs taken through a digital media should apply as photography.
* Drawing: Original work created using dry media including chalk, charcoal, pastels, pencil, wax crayon, * *Fiber: Includes basketry, embroidery, leatherwork, weaving, tapestry and papermaking. No forms of mass production are permitted. No factory produced wearable items, regardless of additional enhancement by the artist, may be exhibited.
* Glass: All handmade glass excluding jewelry and mass produced items.
* Jewelry: All jewelry whether the work is produced from metal, glass, clay, fiber, paper, plastic, or other materials must be entered in this category. No commercial casts, molds or production studio work is allowed.
* Metalwork: Includes all non-sculptural, non-jewelry works crafted from metals. No production studio work is allowed.
* Mixed Media: This category includes works, both 2D and 3D, which incorporate more than one type of physical material to produce. This includes non-sculptural work only.
* Painting: Works created in oils, watercolor, etc. are in this category. Reproductions must not make up the majority of the display.
* Photography: Photographic prints made from the artist’s original image, which have been processed by that artist, or under his/her direct supervision.
* Printmaking: Traditional print media to include woodblock, linocut, wood engraving, intaglio, monoprints, lithography, silkscreen and engraving. Photo mechanical and Giclee prints are not permitted. All prints must show edition number and original artist’s signature.
* Sculpture: 3D original work done in any medium.
* Wearable Art: No mass produced items will be accepted, regardless of embellishments. Handmade hats, belts, clothing of any kind should apply in this category.
* Wood: Original works in wood that are hand-tooled, machine-worked, turned or carved.
* Other: Should be used for mediums that do not fit into the above categories. Artists in this category must provide a detailed description of their process and materials.
Booth spaces are 10×10 and are priced at $300; 10×20 spaces are $525
Corner booths are an additional $50
Electricity is an additional $25
All vendor booths must follow Jefferson county public health regulations. All booths must be equipped with a handwashing station. Visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/outdoor-events for guidelines.