Art Birthday Party Host/Hostess
Do you want to work somewhere fun and creative? As a Party Host at Center for the Arts Evergreen, you will help teach, inspire, and create unforgettable birthday memories, all while having a little fun yourself! You know the details of the event inside and out and can manage the scheduled birthday activities, so our birthday parents don’t have to.
What will you be doing?
- Welcoming and engaging with arriving birthday parties and serving as their Host throughout their scheduled activities
- Activities can include: open art studio, art piñata, guided art project(s), guided art games, food and drink time. (We will teach you the 2-3 art projects that you might lead. Projects will be selected ahead of time by party planner [parent/guardian])
- Responsible for assisting parents/guardians, children and guests for the duration of the assigned party
- Setting up, breaking down, and cleaning before and after each party event
- Serving food and beverages to guests
- Supervising children with the party at all times
- Must have an energetic, outgoing personality and be able to get along with a variety of personalities.
- Must have some artistic ability
- Ability to multi-task is essential and must be able to work weekends
- Parties will be scheduled from 5:30-7:30 pm on Friday evenings; 9:30-11:30 am and 1-3 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
- $15/hr with a maximum of 18 hours/weekend
- Applicants must be 16+ years of age
- Applicants must pass a background check