CAE Artist Member Exhibition
CAE Artist Member Show
November 18-December 31, 2021
It’s time for the annual CAE Member Show. CAE hopes this exhibition will not only showcase the variety and talent of our members, but also challenge our members to create artwork that is NEW and exciting. This show will be juried by the CAE Curatorial Committee and prize money will be $250 Best in Show; $150 2nd place, $100 3rd place. All CAE Artist and Lifetime members are guaranteed to have one piece accepted into this exhibition. Please click here for more details.
- All artists must be current CAE Artist members ($50 annually) or Lifetime members OR must apply for or upgrade their membership at time of entry. If you are an existing member (Senior, Adult, Family), we will offer a one-time $5 upgrade to the Artist member status
- All artwork must be for sale. CAE offers a 60/40 commission split on all sold artwork. 60% of the sale price goes to the artist.
- All artwork must have been completed in the last 2 years
- All art must be original artwork done by the artist that has not been previously shown at CAE
- All 2-D artwork must be framed (or have finished edges) and ready to hang
- Artist must complete the online entry form
- Entry form must be accompanied by a $30 entry fee payable by cash, check, or credit card to Center for the Arts Evergreen. Upon submitting this form, you will be redirected to an online payment screen. Please click the “X” to close out of the “Log into your existing account” screen, and complete your payment on the “Event Registration” screen behind.
- Artist may submit up to 3 artworks by delivering them to CAE (31880 Rocky Village Dr., Evergreen) between Monday, November 8th through Wednesday, November 10, 2021
- Every Artist Member or Lifetime Member who submits work is guaranteed one (1) piece in the exhibition
- Entry & Payment Deadline: Friday, November 5, 2021
- Artwork Drop Off: Monday, November 8, 2021 – Wednesday, November 10, 2021. All artwork to be juried must be received NO LATER than 2 pm on November 10.
- Work will be juried in person on Wednesday, November 11
- If a piece is not selected, you will receive a notification on November 12
- Work not juried into the show can be picked up any time on November 12, 15 or 16 between the hours of 9 am and 4 pm daily.
- Opening Reception: Thursday, November 18, 4-7pm
- Show Dates: November 18 – December 31
- Artwork pick-up after the exhibit: Tuesday, January 4 or Wednesday, January 5, 9am – 4pm
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: November 5, 2021
DROP OFF:Monday, November 8, 2021 – Wednesday, November 10, 2021. All artwork to be juried must be received NO LATER than 2 pm on November 10.
HOW TO APPLY: Click here to be directed to the application