130 for $130 Fundraising Exhibit & Event
OPEN CALL FOR DONATIONS
130 for $130
Thank you for generously considering a donation to 130 for $130!
Now, more than ever, we are so grateful to our community of artists for supporting CAE. Your donation is invaluable in making this fundraising event for CAE a success. All funds raised support our exhibitions, classes, and outreach all year long.
We are planning the event for July 15-August 5, 2022. We would like to have all donated artwork at CAE by June 17.
To be included in the event, please complete this online donation form by June 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help. We ask that participating artists e-mail an image for the catalog prior to delivering your donation. Images should be emailed to email@example.com no later than June 1, 2022. Donated artwork may be dropped off June 13-17, 2022 from 9 am-3 pm.
Donated artwork for 130 for $130 can be any original fine art media: painting, drawing, prints, photography, sculpture, or ceramics—your choice!
– All works must be originals (please no giclée prints)
– All works must be valued at $130 or more.
– Donated works should be exhibition-ready with appropriate hanging or display hardware.
– Please note, canvases must be framed or have finished edges.
– Artwork cannot be accepted if it was part of a previous 120 for $120 event.
– Unfortunately, we cannot accept acrylic pours for our 2022 event.
Thank you again! We are elated to host this in person this year. 130 for $130 is such a wonderful way to expose your work to the art’s buying community in Evergreen and beyond!
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 1, 2022
DROP OFF: June 13-17, 2022, 9 am-3 pm