CENTER FOR THE ARTS EVERGREEN EDUCATION POLICIES
Registration for Center for the Arts Evergreen (CAE) classes can be completed on our website (evergreenarts.org/classes), over the phone (303-674-0056), or in person. If you are registering by phone, please have your credit number ready to make a payment. In person, we accept credit cards, cash, or checks. CAE is open from 8 am-5 pm T-F and from 10 am-4 pm on Saturdays. Please note that class registration ends 24 hours before the class starts, so register early.
Class space cannot be reserved without full payment. Please note that classes require a minimum number of students. We publish these minimums on our website for each individual class. Classes are subject to cancellation due to insufficient registration. To respect our students’ and our instructors’ time, we will cancel the class one week before the first meeting if we have not met the minimum. To avoid class cancellations, please register early and encourage others to register for the class, too!
- If CAE cancels a class due to unmet minimums, we will issue a full refund or a class credit to you.
- If YOU cancel a class or workshop registration:
- Please let us know in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least 14 days before the start of class. If we receive written notification before the 14-day cutoff, CAE will issue a class credit or a full refund of your payment.
- If cancellations are made less than 14 days before the class starts, CAE CANNOT issue any refunds or class credits.
- If you register for a class within 14 days or less of the class start, no refunds or credits can be provided if you cancel your registration.
- We cannot issue refunds or class credits for no-shows to class.
If you cancel a class or workshop registration before the 14-day deadline or if CAE cancels due to unmet minimums, you may choose to receive a credit for a future class or workshop. If you choose a credit, that credit must be used within the calendar year. (e.g., All credits issued in 2023 must be used before December 31, 2023.)
Special Classes and Workshops: In the event that CAE has procured an out-of-state or special facilitator, one month is required for cancellation. This variation from the policy will be listed with the specific details of the course. Credit card fees are deducted from the refund amount.
Weather Policy: CAE follows the schedule set forth by Jefferson County Schools. However, our teachers can also make the decision to cancel classes due to the weather. Safety is our first priority. In the event of a weather cancellation, the teacher will arrange a make-up class session.
We are proudly supported by: